Tuesday, August 3, 2010
My Little Water Bug
In a last minute attempt to fill up every possible week of my summer, I signed Hayden up for swimming lessons. Poor little guy is always having to follow "Bubba" around, so I thought it was his turn to try something. He has also made ZERO progress with Mom and Dad in the water this summer. He will not do anything in the water unless he's holding our hand. He won't even get on a raft or use floaties or anything!! I wasn't expecting miracles in 2 weeks, so he still can't swim, but I do think he's a little braver than he was. He has learned to go under water to pick up rings, breathe out his nose under water, float on his front and back, how to kick his feet and move his arms, and some water safety tips. Most importantly, he is having a good time in the water!!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment