Hunter had Ice-Cream social (AKA Open House) at his school this week, so we went to meet his teacher. He has Ms. Sullivan, and she seems very sweet! 2 of his buddies, Miller McKee and Sean Hennarichs, are also in his class so he's excited about that!
For Mother's Day this year, I asked to get family pictures made. I had tried to get this done several times, but our schedule is always so crazy!! So, FINALLY, in August I get my Mother's Day present! HA!! Here is a sneak peek of some of the pictures. If you want to see them all, click here, then click on portraits, and our password is hunter. Cynthia and Randy Hutchinson are starting up a photography business, and I think they did a wonderful job. If you are live in NW Arkansas, please consider them!!





Tonight we are going to Mad Pizza for our coach's, wives, and kids annual get-together! I can't wait to see everyone again!! Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:
Hunter is so grown up!! I can't believe it. The family portraits are awesome!
Post a Comment