Tonight is our first conference football game, but it is also a BIG rivalry between the 2 high schools in Springdale. I am so nervous!!! I teach at a junior high that feeds into Springdale High, but Chris coaches for the Har-Ber Wildcats. My students give me a hard time every year about how they will win. This year I am a little bit nervous because they beat Alma 41-0, and we only beat them 30-20. We didn't show up for the first half of the game though, but still. I didn't think Springdale would beat them that bad!!! If something goes wrong and we lose, my husband is going to work for me on Monday because I will NEVER hear the end of it!! Pray for good sportsmanship and may the best team win!! GO WILDCATS!!!Friday, September 25, 2009
The Battle of Springdale
Tonight is our first conference football game, but it is also a BIG rivalry between the 2 high schools in Springdale. I am so nervous!!! I teach at a junior high that feeds into Springdale High, but Chris coaches for the Har-Ber Wildcats. My students give me a hard time every year about how they will win. This year I am a little bit nervous because they beat Alma 41-0, and we only beat them 30-20. We didn't show up for the first half of the game though, but still. I didn't think Springdale would beat them that bad!!! If something goes wrong and we lose, my husband is going to work for me on Monday because I will NEVER hear the end of it!! Pray for good sportsmanship and may the best team win!! GO WILDCATS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi April,
My name is Shanan and I, too, am a wife of a football coach! I had to a laugh at your post, "Single Mom Again!" That is exactly what I feel like this time of year, but wouldn't trade it for the world. :) My husband is the DC at Tarleton State in Stephenville, Texas. I love following other's blogs, especially ones related to football. Just wanted to say hello and good luck this season!
Post a Comment