Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hunter's Class Party

Being a teacher myself, I never thought I'd be able to go to one of Hunter's class parties. But a couple weeks ago, I took the day off to get some personal things done and it just happened to fall on a day Hunter's class was having a party. Since Dad works right by Hunter's school, he knows more of Hunter's friends and gets to be a Watch Dog Dad, and let's just say Mom feels a little left out. So, I was excited at the chance to be involved with the party. I was amazed at how many moms were there. I think Hunter was pretty excited his mom got to come too!!

Don't you feel sorry for this teacher with all the goofy boys?

Hunter decorating his pumpkin......


Game time..............

The class being silly......

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Glad you got to be a part of that. Class parties at K's school are chaotic to say the least. You look great, by the way!