Thursday, April 29, 2010
He's Crafty
Hunter's class is doing an Economic lesson at school. His assignment was to make 10 items (without spending more than $5), decide how to price them at school ($3), and then sell them to his classmates. Well, we are not a very creative family at all. In fact, Chris is probably the most creative, but getting him to focus on an idea was pretty much impossible. Hunter wanted to cut a football shape out of a piece of paper and sell that at school. (Hmmm, I don't think so!) So, after many stressful nights of internet searching, with 3 days left, we decided to make magnetic picture frames. I know it probably wasn't supposed to be a "WE" project, but I'm not letting my 8-year old use a box cutter. Sorry! So, I cut out the frames, and he did everything else. And here is our finished product. (This was his favorite one) I thought he did a pretty good job, especially for someone who isn't very "artsy."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aww...I like it! I'd use that!
Post a Comment