I have gotten so much done around the house while I've been off work these past 2 weeks. I have started organizing projects, and have actually finished them. Can you believe that? I usually start about 5 different things, and none of them get done. Is anyone else out there like that? Please tell me I'm not the only one!!! I get so bored with one thing, take a break from it, and start something else. I also like to change things up every now and then. I wonder if it's because we move so much? Anyway, I am wanting to do something different with my guest bedroom. I really don't like it. This is what it looks like now. Nothing special at all, huh?
I think this is the bedding that I want. It's just so fun and vibrant. I need help, though. If this were your bedding, what color would you paint the walls and what would you do for window treatments? Is it bad that these are pretty much the same colors that I have in my kitchen? Oh, and I'm not using the white frame. It will be a dark brown wood.

2 comments:
I would paint the walls the buttery gold color.
Lane
Chocolate Brown window treatments if you go with the wall color I suggested!
Post a Comment