Monday, August 3, 2009

The Last Days of Summer Vacation

I start back to school this week for a 2-day workshop, so Hayden will start back for good on Wednesday. Yesterday, I let him pick what he wanted to do for one of his last days home. He chose Toys R Us and Fun City. Here are a few pictures from Fun City:




Fall is such a bittersweet time for me. It's bitter because summer is over and school starts back, and it's sweet because it's football season and some of my favorite shows come on.

I absolutely LOVE football, especially Har-Ber Wildcats and the Razorbacks!! My husband coaches for Har-Ber, so I am officially a single parent this time of year, but I love the atmosphere of high school football games on Friday nights!! There is nothing like it!!

Even though it's another sign that summer is almost over, I love when Big Brother comes on. I don't watch very many shows, but this is one of them. (It would come on 3 times a week, huh?) This year started out with my favorite people leaving every week, but I think things are about to change. My favorite people right now are Jeff, Jordan, and Russell. I'm so sad that Casey left last week.

Another favorite fall show is America's Best Dance Crew! It starts next Sunday night, and I'm so excited about it!! These people have som amazing talent! My boys get in the floor and try to do their dance moves! It's so funny!!!
I think I'm going to go to a teacher supply store in my area today and start getting my classroom ready! UGH!! Please pray for a good year and hope you other teachers have a great year also!!



Photobucket

No comments: