I meant to post these BEFORE Hayden turned 3, but didn't get around to it. Well, my baby boy just turned 3 years old Saturday!! I cannot believe how quickly time flies!!! It seems like yesterday that I was pregnant with him as a first year teacher. Wow! That was a crazy year!! I thought I would post some of my favorite pictures of Hayden over the past 3 years to commemorate this special event. Looking back at his baby pictures, I realized I didn't get any really good pictures of him from the hospital, so this first picture is when he was 2 weeks old. I will post pictures from his birthday parties soon!
2 weeks old.... My little Wildcat at 3 months...
Close to walking by himself...
Playing in the water...
I just like this picture...
1st birthday party!!
Yummy cake!
2nd Birthday Party!!
Playing ball like big brother....
No comments:
Post a Comment