Friday, July 24, 2009

Hayden's 3rd Birthday Party!!

I really thought having a baby in the summer would be easier than having one during football season, but this year it was so much harder. Chris was out of town every weekend so I wasn't sure when we would have his party. We ended up having it the Sunday after his birthday at Harry Sbanotto park in Tontitown. He chose a Star Wars theme, and then changed his mind 100 times after I bought the Star Wars stuff. Figures!!
Star Wars cake from Rick's! Yum! Yum! It says "May the force be with you" on the side, and the light sabers on the figures light up!

Birthday Boy with his cake.....

Hayden, Ashton, Hunter, and Madison

Madison, Hayden, Hunter, and Evan Baker
Opening Batista wrestling figure from his brother...
V-Motion game from Nana and Papa. (I'm not sure if it's Hunter's birthday or Hayden's)
Hayden and Hunter on the see-saw....
We had water guns and water balloons. They were a lot of fun, but the water balloons were gone FAST!
We also played "Pin the tail on the Donkey" except it was stick something on Darth Vader.
Hayden got an Arkansas Razorback bicycle from me and Chris. He has ridden it every day since. LOVES IT!!!

He got so many wonderful gifts, including walkie talkies, St. Louis Cardinals jersey, Thomas the Train stuff, Hot Wheels stuff, movies, games for his V-Motion, books, clothes, and money. (He's not spoiled at all, huh?)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAYDEN!! YOU HAVE BROUGHT SO MUCH JOY TO OUR LIVES!!!!!

No comments: