I am obviously very behind on blogging!! We had our football banquet last month, and it went so well. The players planned a couple skits and a video, and I have never seen anything like it. We usually have a speaker, which is great, but I thought the skits were much more personal. They were so funny!
I know most people think banquets are boring (unless you are a senior parent, because they usually do focus on the seniors), but I like going to them every year. I always joke that this is the only time I get to hear my husband say something nice about me. This year, he kept it short and sweet......he said "You're my stud!!" He actually got a little choked up also! At first, I thought...."Wow...I waited a year for that?" but to him a "stud" is a huge compliment, and actually pretty sweet now that I think about it. He said some other things that brought tears to my eyes, but the "stud" thing is what I mostly remember. I truly love this man!!

Me and my hubby! I know I am pale, but he makes me look so much paler!! It's not fair!!

Here are our coach's wives! Aren't they a bunch of beautiful women!! I don't know if I'd make it through football season sometimes if it wasn't for these girls!

And I know I wouldn't make it through season without this woman!! I can tell Traci anything, and she's always there to hear me gripe about how Chris is never home and I have to do everything by myself! She is usually griping right there with me! I love this girl!! Thanks for listening and being a good friend, Traci!
I would post the video, but I don't know how. Can anyone please tell a rookie blogger how to do this!!!???
2 comments:
Hey girl! of course i don't mind if you read my blog! i have not gone back to teaching yet, i work for ASU and moniter pre-k classrooms as well as mentor 1st year teachers for them, so i am still associated with the classroom somewhat, it is VERY part time and wonderful!
You are right, payton does look like her daddy, if you could see his baby pics, that would be scary!!
You look beautiful! Not pale, beautiful!! And the "stud" thing sounds so like something a coach would say. I can't say it sounds like something Chris would say, I don't think I've ever heard him speak. =)
Post a Comment