Monday, December 7, 2009

We Are Har-Ber and We Are State Champs!!

We did it!!! Har-Ber won the 7A State Championship!!!
We beat Fort Smith Southside 27-6 to win the title.
In only 4 years of existence, these boys have accomplished so much!! I could not be more proud of these players and coaches. They have worked SO hard to get where they are today, and it definitely has not been easy!! To God be the Glory!!! I have soooo many pictures from this awesome weekend, but thought I'd leave you with just a few!
Hunter man rooting for his team!!
Hayden NOT rooting for his team!! ;)
When he woke up and found out we were winning, he was VERY happy!!

I love this smile!!!

Chris & the Wildcats with the trophy......

Wildcats with the Championship banner!!
Our family with the trophy....
The trophy stands alone....
The boys in the hotel with the trophy and photo football.....
When we got back to Springdale, we had a Championship celebration at Buffalo Wild Wings, and this was a cake that was served for dessert. (I didn't take too many pictures there)
This sweet family (The Kissinger's) made this reindeer for us with State Champs on it. I thought it was really cute!!
It's really funny to me how when I was first married to Chris, I didn't really care much about football. I went to the games and knew all the players, but didn't know too much about the sport. Today, I am eaten up with high school football!! I cannot get enough of it!! I am usually so glad when football is over to have my husband back home, but I am actually ready to start up next season. I'm sure it's because we had such a good season!! I'm not sure what has gotten into me!! HA!!!

No comments: