Hunter wanted his party to be at the Har-Ber football field, and he wanted all of his friends to wear jerseys and play flag football. It turned out to be one of the best parties we have had. We set up a Razorback canopy for our concession stand, and served hotdogs, chips, and sodas. We even had a jug of ring pops on the table.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Hunter's 8th Birthday Party
We had Hunter's 8th birthday party, oh, about 3 weeks ago, and I'm finally posting pictures to my blog! I told you I'm a single mom now. I can't seem to get caught up in any area of my life right now. I should be used to it by now, right?
Hunter wanted his party to be at the Har-Ber football field, and he wanted all of his friends to wear jerseys and play flag football. It turned out to be one of the best parties we have had. We set up a Razorback canopy for our concession stand, and served hotdogs, chips, and sodas. We even had a jug of ring pops on the table.
Hunter sort of designed his cake on his own. He found a cake he liked and made some changes to it. He wanted 8 hogs for all the years of his life. I thought the cake turned out so cute!!
Here are the boys playing football, with Hunter "bossing", I'm sure! :)
Hunter running with the ball....
The boys racing to eat...
Hunter wanted his party to be at the Har-Ber football field, and he wanted all of his friends to wear jerseys and play flag football. It turned out to be one of the best parties we have had. We set up a Razorback canopy for our concession stand, and served hotdogs, chips, and sodas. We even had a jug of ring pops on the table.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
looks like a great party! Tell him he did a great job on the cake design!
Post a Comment