A couple weeks ago, I went to my college homecoming game! They were having an alumni volleyball game, so some of the girls I played ball with 11 YEARS AGO were coming home, and we'd get to play together again (including my roommate from Arizona)!!! We had so much fun reminiscing about the "good ole days!"
.JPG)
Here we are before the volleyball game. I really thought a lot more people would be there, but we were the oldest and we played against alumni that just graduated last year. Oh my goodness, we thought we were gonna get killed!!! Surprisingly, we played with these girls. However, they did beat us, but not bad!! I was very proud of us old ladies!! :)
.JPG)
We then went to eat at one of our favorite places, Stoby's!! They have the best cheese dip, and part of the restaurant is an actual train.
After that, we toured campus, drove all over Russellville to see how things have changed, and went to some of our old favorite places....The dam, Picwood (movie theatre), ball fields, etc..before heading to the football game!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Here we are at the game....
.JPG)
After the game, we met up with one of our old volleyball helpers, Dave, who we have not even heard from in 10 years!!! It was so good to see him! We went to eat at Colton's to finish off our evening!!

Although I am so happy with my life today, there is nothing like the college days!! So much fun, and not a worry in the world!! I loved my 4 years at Arkansas Tech and the wonderful people I met and memories we made along the way!!! Hope to see you girls again soon!!
1 comment:
I love that you got to go back and go down memory lane with some great friends!
Post a Comment