Today at work, Chris's grandmother passed out. They took her to the doctor and they still have more tests to run, but they think she has the beginning stages of Parkinson's disease. She is also kind of banged up from her fall, but doesn't really remember anything. She is the sweetest lady and I couldn't ask for a better Grandmother in-law. She lives in Atkins, which is 2 hours away, and has her daughter there to help her, but she is going through her 2nd bout of chemo, so please pray for her also.
I also have several blogger friends, who have asked for prayer for The Stamps family. I do not know this family at all, but I remember reading her blog a while back when she became pregnant. I remember that she had a lot of trouble getting pregnant. Well, she had her baby this week, but she was born with lung and heart difficulties. You can read her whole story here: http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/
Her blog is amazing!! I found myself going back 9 months and reading every entry (I wish my blog was as interesting as hers). I sat here and read and cried, and fell to my knees in prayer for this family. I pray that this precious baby girl will get better very soon and get to go home. I also pray that this sweet mother will get to hold her baby girl that she has waited so long for. I couldn't imagine not being able to hold my baby. I thank God for my 2 healthy baby boys, that I sometimes tend to take for granted. There are so many times that I get frustrated with my children and wish I had a little more time to myself. I couldn't imagine life without them, and when I hear stories like this, I hate myself for ever thinking that.
Baby Harper is getting better and better everyday through prayer, so please join in to pray for this family. And spend as much time with your children as you can while they are still young.
No comments:
Post a Comment