Congrats!! Very pretty. I can't wait to see you guys on Thursday. What can I get Hayden for his birthday?
Congrats! You're home is beautiful! I can't wait to see more pics. We need to catch up soon. It has been WAY to long!
Hey April, I found your blog randomly. Is this house in Tuscany? If it is, I didn't know you all moved out here. We moved to Tuscany in March and love it out here. Hope you all enjoying your new house.
Yes, we live in Tuscany. I heard you guys do also; just haven't seen you. We love it here also!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congrats!! Very pretty. I can't wait to see you guys on Thursday. What can I get Hayden for his birthday?
Congrats! You're home is beautiful! I can't wait to see more pics. We need to catch up soon. It has been WAY to long!
Hey April, I found your blog randomly. Is this house in Tuscany? If it is, I didn't know you all moved out here. We moved to Tuscany in March and love it out here. Hope you all enjoying your new house.
Yes, we live in Tuscany. I heard you guys do also; just haven't seen you. We love it here also!
Post a Comment